incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shenfeng Liu <liush...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next steps for Symphony and AOO
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 19:32:29 GMT
And I'd like to repeat what Rob mentioned in his previous mail, behind option I & option
II is in fact an open question: how can we quickly integrate the most value in current AOO
and Symphony together to deliver the next generation of AOO 4.0? We made a lot of technical
study, and either option has some advantage and disadvantage for short term as well as long
term of AOO development, and will face different issues and risks on the way. But is there
any other innovative way that can be even better and even faster? That's the question for
brainstorming.

发自我的 iPhone

在 2012-6-15,15:31,Pedro Giffuni <pfg@apache.org> 写道: