incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Pam Tuthill" <pam.tuth...@virgin.net>
Subject colours in Calc
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 13:09:11 GMT
I have recently installed the latest Open Office and it has totally ruined some of my documents!

I had a calendar/planner using several colours which I had been able to devise for myself
as well as lots from the palate provided.

How on earth can I get my old document back as it took several hours work and I really do
not want to have to spend hours and hours doing it all again.

I have searched the pages on the web page, but I have given up trying to work my way through
it all in the hope of a solution.

I have used Open Office for years and have recommended it to everyone I know, but if this
sort of thing happens with no warning .........
To quote the robot in Short Circuit - 'I am really pissed off' ............

Pam Tuthill