incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Would like to help, but...
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2012 15:12:11 GMT
I don't think this a case of a "troll" - it is an opportunity to describe the ASF as software
for the public good. As a non-profit. The OP's idea is not too bad and if developers were
interested then they could work on it on their own outside the project. If the submitted patches
are accepted the enhancement would make it in, but there are no guarantees and money is in
no way a deciding factor. Technical merit is the criteria.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone