incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Risto Jääskeläinen <rjaas...@saunalahti.fi>
Subject RE: SVN mistake, Sorry
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 19:18:54 GMT
Thank you!
Risto
"Dennis E. Hamilton" [dennis.hamilton@acm.org] kirjoitti:
> I deleted the accidental /incubator/ooo/trunk%20ooo/ commit.
>
> One way to avoid accidental commits is to use the http: (not https:) URL for the repository.
 This will allow SVN Checkout and SVN Update but SVN Commit will not be allowed.

> I'm checking the 3.4.1 src.zip now.
>
>  - Dennis
>
> PS: The way I deleted the folder was using the Tortoise SVN context menu repo-browser
selection to view the ooo/ level.  I deleted "trunk ooo" in the repo-browser window by right-clicking
and selecting the delete function.

import command for downloading.
> So I can see that there is new ooo directory with some files from my PC. For me it is
good to delete but I dont know if there is some other things to avoid bigger mistake.