incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: Frequent crashes when opening files with AOO 3.4.0?
Date Sat, 30 Jun 2012 20:59:17 GMT
Le sam. 23 juin 2012 00:06:40 CEST, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@t-online.de> a écrit
:
> There were some reports and I had the problem too. In all cases the problem was solved
by removing the file registrymodifications.xcu, which then will be recreated with the next
AOO start. But you have mentioned, that you have start with a new profile, so I'm not sure
whether your problem is the same.

But it can prevent the come back to the previous situation if you want to retrieve the macros
for example!
So renaming the rm.xcu can have some insidious side effects if you think that you'll be able
to reinstate the initial configuration.

Some discussion here: http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=54784

Hagar