incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject Re: [BUILDBOT] build breakers
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 07:26:32 GMT
A week has passed and the build bots still fail with the same messages
(well, thanks to Herbert the Windows7 bot shows a slightly more helpful
message for the same problem.)

Five minutes ago I found and fixed a typo in the area of the Linux
problem.  That will not fix the failing test but hopefully will show
more diagnostics to better pinpoint the exact line where the test is run.

-Andre