incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [IMPORTANT][Call for UX review] [Windows 8 certification]Test for "Section 11 Apps must support multi-user sessions" is not tested by Windows App Certification Kit
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 06:19:28 GMT
On 6/28/12 6:23 PM, zhangjf wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 12:15 AM, Jürgen Schmidt
> <jogischmidt@googlemail.com> wrote:

>>> sure, the way how it works is to check in the src file running localize
>>> to create a new sdf, convert it, update pootle, doing the translation on
>>> Pootle (to speed up and simplify the process) and finally merge it back
>>> in svn.
>>>

>> I thunk the proposed solution is good and fulfill the requirements. Can
>> we make a screenshot with the warning box and the English strings for
>> review?
>>

> Yuanlin's original first post in this mail thread contains the dialog
> snapshot url at https://issues.apache.org/ooo/attachment.cgi?id=78482.

ok thanks, I have overseen this. I have 2 questions:

1. dialog title shows "Fatal Error", is it really a Fatal Error? I don't
think so, we detect a running instance and close the application or
better don't continue to start. I think it's more a warning, isn't it?

2. in case of error I think we have a better error icon, in case of a
warning the used icon is ok from my pov.

Juergen

>> In general I would support the proposed solution with a clear +1 to move
>> forward immediately.
>>
>> Juergen
>>

>>> Juergen

If you want to