incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Propose for 3.4.1: Can't remove password from file (119366)
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 09:20:54 GMT
Hi,

> sorry for top posting - it is reply to the complete discussion regarding "save
> with password"
>
> This functionality for ODF documents is available when the build includes
> modules nss and moz.
>
> I am not sure, if our buildbots include these modules. I will check it.

win7 buildbot includes nss and moz
linux32 buildbot includes nss and moz
linux64 buildbot includes nss and moz

But, as you may have notice since a couple of days our buildbots have problems
to create new packages.
last sucessful build for win7 was on 2012-06-19
last sucessful build for linux32 was on 2012-06-20
last sucessful build for linxu64 was on 2012-06-17
none of these contains the fix for issue 119366

Best regards, Oliver.

> Best regards, Oliver.
>
> On 28.06.2012 10:21, YangTerry wrote:
>>
>> Just confirm with our build owner, moz package is not in the build.
>> Will verify and update the result after download the trunk build from BuildBot.
>>
>> Thanks Fan Zheng help (*^__^*)
>>

>>> From: polo8495@hotmail.com
>>> To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
>>> Subject: RE: Propose for 3.4.1: Can't remove password from file (119366)