incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Propose for 3.4.1: Can't remove password from file (119366)
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 09:08:42 GMT
Hi,

sorry for top posting - it is reply to the complete discussion regarding "save
with password"

This functionality for ODF documents is available when the build includes
modules nss and moz.

I am not sure, if our buildbots include these modules. I will check it.

Best regards, Oliver.

On 28.06.2012 10:21, YangTerry wrote:

> Just confirm with our build owner, moz package is not in the build.
> Will verify and update the result after download the trunk build from BuildBot.
>
> Thanks Fan Zheng help (*^__^*)
>

>> From: polo8495@hotmail.com
>> To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
>> Subject: RE: Propose for 3.4.1: Can't remove password from file (119366)
>> Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 16:02:31 +0800
>>

>> Will confirm with our local build owner. Also download the trunk build from http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/
>>
>> Thanks for your investgate.
>>
>>> Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 15:19:39 +0800
>>> Subject: Re: Propose for 3.4.1: Can't remove password from file (119366)
>>> From: zheng.easyfan@gmail.com
>>> To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
>>>
>>> Hold a second, you guys are using the download build on verifying, right?
>>>
>>> If so, that means some problems there. Maybe the release build env broken?

Apache
Which means, such

into to original
for certain