incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: Language moduls
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 20:27:44 GMT
Hi,

There is a problem with one of the dictionaries bundled with AOO. You have to disable or remove
the New Zealand flavor in the extension manager (then restart AOO).
See http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=54595

Hagar

Le lun. 25 juin 2012 21:58:54 CEST, Thomas Rothschild <thomas.rothschild@ilw.uni-stuttgart.de>
a écrit :

> Dear Madame, dear Sir,
> I am working with OpenOffice since years. I use version 3.4 at the time. Every now and
then I loose contact to the language modules for no obvious reason. They don't show up under
"linguistics" then. That means that neither the thesaurus nor the spell check work. I have
tried everything from repairing the program to deleting and reinstalling it. Sometimes that
helped, but this time there is no success what so ever . I didn't find an answer to my problem
in the OpenOffice forum. So could you please advise me what to do or where the problem lies.
I use the German version and technically I am more or less an idiot.