incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Rothschild <thomas.rothsch...@ilw.uni-stuttgart.de>
Subject Language moduls
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 19:58:54 GMT
Dear Madame, dear Sir,
I am working with OpenOffice since years. I use version 3.4 at the time.
Every now and then I loose contact to the language modules for no
obvious reason. They don't show up under "linguistics" then. That means
that neither the thesaurus nor the spell check work. I have tried
everything from repairing the program to deleting and reinstalling it.
Sometimes that helped, but this time there is no success what so ever .
I didn't find an answer to my problem in the OpenOffice forum. So could
you please advise me what to do or where the problem lies. I use the
German version and technically I am more or less an idiot.
With kind regards
Thomas Rothschild