incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Propose Khmer language in download page
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 11:47:46 GMT
On 6/25/12 5:39 AM, Khoem Sokhem wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am attempting to download Open Office Incubator 3.4 from
> http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html, but I could not find
> Khmer language.
>
> I have asked in the ooo-users mailing list and I got recommended to ask
> in this list. Currently, I am still working on translating Open Office
> into Khmer.

perfect, do you need any help? For example do you need the po files for
offline translation?

> Could you please provide Khmer language pack in the official download
> page of Open Office?

we currently provide only full install set for the languages that we
releases or plan to release for 3.4.1. But we are open to support more
languages when we notice and see a working translation community for a
language. That means ideally not only 1 person but a group of people who
can actually review the translation ...

We can include a Khmer language pack for the upcoming dev snapshots for
3.5 to help you verifying the current state of the translation.

Juergen