incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1][DEV-BUILD]: propose first dev snapshot build for AOO 3.4.1 based on revision 1351633
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2012 10:09:19 GMT
Am 06/22/2012 08:45 AM, schrieb Jürgen Schmidt:
> On 6/22/12 7:51 AM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>> On 6/22/12 7:05 AM, Herbert Duerr wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> I agree, using a page with a stable page name such as the
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds
>>>
>>> would be better. That's why I had created it many months ago. I suggest
>>> to add the details of our next development snapshot builds to that page
>>> instead of the short-lived micro-release-specific pages.
>>
>> you didn't promote this page good enough ;-)
>>
>> But as I mentioned yesterday I am not very happy with the current
>> structure and it is not well structured.
>> I didn't remember that the wiki page is linked from the download page
>> but that is indeed a good reason to have a more stable page.
>>
>> I will move the content and will create a further section for the
>> upcoming 3.5 dev builds as well.
>
> ok, cleanup finished.
>
> You can now find the the dev snapshots for 3.4.1 under
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds#DevelopmentSnapshotBuilds-AOO3.4.1
>
> The download page is also updated and link now to
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds

Kay and Jürgen, thanks for your updates and to unify the entry point to
the dev builds. I thought to update the download pages now on the
weekend but you were faster.

PS:
I had inserted a link to the dev builds (as it was in the past) to bring
attention to them. Maybe I was not load enough here an the list. ;-)