incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: Frequent crashes when opening files with AOO 3.4.0?
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 22:10:10 GMT
Le ven. 22 juin 2012 23:26:33 CEST, Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie> a écrit :

> For testing purposes and upload could you not change every character to x (I remember
a regular expression in the Forum to do that) and replace all photos with something non private?

No time yet for such testing, there would be too much to be changed (text is easy to replace,
pics are another story).
I'll try with a new profile next time it happens. Since it's work documents, I'd like to avoid
tweaking them, even copies. But will try to make a fake document and see if I can reproduce
it.

Hagar