incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "O.Felka" <olaf-openoff...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [CODE]: update code signing for Windows
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 11:47:55 GMT
Hello Jürgen,

Am 22.06.2012 13:03, schrieb Jürgen Schmidt:
> Hi,
>
> I analyzed and played with code signing on Windows using a self signed
> test certificate.
>
> Thanks to Andre and his Perl skills I was able to fix a strange build
> problem with a too long command line triggered from a makefile to perl.
> Anyway this is solved now.
>
> I have now signed a full install set and would like to ask if somebody
> is interested to test it and give me feedback.

I've made some quick tests under XP and Win7.
Starting the zipped file for unpacking gives a an unknown distributor in
the UAC dialog. The same when I start the the setup.exe.
The properties of the zipped download file, the msi file and the
setup.exe shoa "Apache OpenOffice (DevBuild)" as 'Signaturgeberinformation'.

Installing the Office and looking at the 'control panel -> Add remove
and software' shows "OpenOffice.org" as distributor.

I fear that this is not what you've wanted.

Groetjes,
Olaf