incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject [BUILDBOT] build breakers
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 09:37:38 GMT
Hi,

there are build breakers on all three platforms

- Windows7

in shell_2:

has ./configure: line 7952: test: : integer expression expected
./configure: line 7957: test: : integer expression expected
./configure: line 7962: test: : integer expression expected
configure: error: Compiler too old. Use Microsoft C/C++ .NET 2003/2005
compiler.

could be caused by missing DLLs when the compiler is called to detect
its version.  In that case cl does not print anything.  I have seen
something similar when I tried to use the 2010 dev studio.

- Linux64

in compile_2 there is the line

./configure: line 11931: test: : integer expression expected

@Andrew: can you post the config.log and configure files so that we can
better analyze the cause of this bug?

- Linux32

the build breaker seems to be caused by my recent changes in
ext_libraries/serf.  It may be sufficient to make a clean build.

@Andrew: can you trigger that?

Regards,
Andre