incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject Re: build in gbuild modules
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 07:30:07 GMT
On 22.06.2012 09:16, Chao Huang wrote:
> hi, Andre
> It's very cool to run "build" in gbuild module. How about build with the
> parallel flag? Does "build -P4" work well? Thank!

I don't think that will work out of the box.
build.pl first calls dmake on the <module>/prj/makefile.mk which then
chains gbuild on <module>/Makefile.  All flags have to be forwarded from
the commandline via build.pl and makefile.mk.  At the moment the
forwarding is done in every single of the makefile.mks.  Maybe this can
be done in a central place in one of the makefiles in solenv/inc that
are included anyway.

When I find the time then I will try to make -P<n> work.

-Andre