incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1][DEV-BUILD]: propose first dev snapshot build for AOO 3.4.1 based on revision 1351633
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 06:45:14 GMT
On 6/22/12 7:51 AM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> On 6/22/12 7:05 AM, Herbert Duerr wrote:
>> Hi,

>> I agree, using a page with a stable page name such as the
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds
>>
>> would be better. That's why I had created it many months ago. I suggest
>> to add the details of our next development snapshot builds to that page
>> instead of the short-lived micro-release-specific pages.
>
> you didn't promote this page good enough ;-)
>
> But as I mentioned yesterday I am not very happy with the current
> structure and it is not well structured.
> I didn't remember that the wiki page is linked from the download page
> but that is indeed a good reason to have a more stable page.
>
> I will move the content and will create a further section for the
> upcoming 3.5 dev builds as well.

ok, cleanup finished.

You can now find the the dev snapshots for 3.4.1 under
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds#DevelopmentSnapshotBuilds-AOO3.4.1

The download page is also updated and link now to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds

Juergen