incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject build in gbuild modules
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 14:52:46 GMT
Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that I improved build.pl a little bit so
that it is now possible to call 'build' in gbuild modules.  Up to now
that lead to the message

         This module has been migrated to GNU make.
         You can only use build --all/--since here with build.pl
	To do the equivalent of 'build && deliver' call:
	    make -sr

and so on.  This may be instructive the first ten times but eventually
becomes just annoying.

Fixing this was very simple, just disable the warning, and forward
debug=<value> definitions from the 'build' command line to the 'make' calls.

To make a long story short, it is now possible to eg build sw by calling
     build

If you don't like the improvement then just don't call build in gbuild
modules.

Regards,
Andre