incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Reizinger Zoltán <zreizin...@hdsnet.hu>
Subject Re: [VCLAuto] Problems with build.xml
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:48:42 GMT
2012.06.21. 7:49 keltezéssel, Zhe Liu írta:
> Hi Raphael Bircher,
> Did you run the testing successfully? I wanna get some feedback to improve it.
I tried to run tests, but I can not start it.
The build run OK.
When I try to configure the Junit for
testscript/src/testcase/SayHelloToOO.java,  I can add VM arguments, but
the test class is empty and I can not add any value to it.
When I add to class "test", I get error messeage:  Can not find test
class 'test' in project 'AOO_test'.
I tried to search on test class, the Test selection dialogbox is empty,

Zoltan