incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS]What is the criteria for 3.4.1 release blocker?
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 11:42:12 GMT
On 6/21/12 12:40 PM, Shenfeng Liu wrote:
> I wonder if any one can help to update this criteria to 3.4.1 wiki ?

I am not sure what you mean, do you mean to add a link on the wiki page
to the definition of showstopper?

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4.1+Feature+Planning

 by the way I moved this page under Releases -> AOO 3.4.1 but the link
still works

The idea was to reduce the redundant version number in each page name,
see
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots

But as I have noticed afterwards it doesn't really work because the page
itself is under OOOUSERS directly. I thought it would be saved
hierarchical as in mediawiki :-(

> It was my favorite, but I'm on vacation now and difficult to update the wiki from my
phone...

enjoy your vacation

Juergen