incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Alrich Marshall <clu...@gmail.com>
Subject Web Writer Difficulties
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 17:40:06 GMT
Hi,

I routinely use Open Office Web Writer to write Html. Its advantage is
that I don't get the message "You need to buy the plug-in to do that!".

But oh the woes.

Who wants to know what my concerns are? I have encountered some very
serious problems. (Changes I make in html code are REMOVED by some sort
of code-check engine.) I would like to find out how to tweak some of the
built-in parameters. (Why on Earth are margins automatically set to .79
inches?) I would like to customize the code formatting engine to suit my
particular tastes. If my placement of the cursor would persist across
wysiwyg and code view changes, that would be so helpful! And then there
is the search and replace engine... groan.

Please connect me with the group which might be interested in the
improvements I'm discussing.

Stephen Marshall
Dispolemic.Blogspot.Com
802-922-1446 Cell