incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: [CONF] Apache OpenOffice Community > Localization Plan
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 12:13:02 GMT
On 6/20/12 10:28 AM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> On 6/16/12 5:34 PM, Martin Srebotnjak wrote:
>> So, there will not be a Slovenian 3.4 build?
>>

> in short, yes ;-)

Ok I have added Slovenian on the pootle server. It looks good, 100%
complete (ui + help). Perfect, I will include it in the build asap.

Info:
I was able to add Slovenian so fast because the language is already
supported on the Pootle server and I could simply add it to the projects.

This is not the case for many other languages but we I am working
together with infra on it.

Juergen