incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [HELP REQUIRED]: edit reference version on the website
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 09:04:35 GMT
Hi,

I need some help. I have updated the generated reference documentation
on api.openoffice.org. where I have not changed the related css files.

Ok I have checked in the files but they are not yet published.

On top of the page is a string "Content for OpenOffice.org version
3.3.". I haven't found the string and would like to know where I can
find and edit it for now. I don't really like the current layout anymore
and would like to rework the whole page in the future. But that is a
different topic ;-)

Thanks

Juergen