incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [CODE][BUILD]: notification - new configure is required after updating to latest revision
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 08:01:31 GMT
Hi,

just to inform you about a necessary required new configure step after
updating the latest revisions on both trunk and AOO34.

I made some change to some build meta information data in
solenv/inc/minor.mk.

The changed SOURCERVERSION from AOO340 to AOO341|AOO350 triggered a
check in solenv/inc/settings.mk to compare SOURCEVERSION with WORK_STAMP
which will fail and no make file works.

Probably this check can be removed but I would like to understand more
about the thing before I remove anything.  More cleanup work for the
future.

The check will at least ensure that you don't build the "branch" version
with an configured env for "trunk".

A fresh clean configure solves the problem.

Juergen