incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Tutorial: How to Use the Apache CMS Web Interface
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 05:58:18 GMT
On 6/15/12 3:09 PM, Rob Weir wrote:
> My first attempt making a video with Camtasia.  Hopefully this will be
> useful to someone starting to use the CMS for the first time:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcDZN3Lu6HA

well done, I love short video tutorials ;-) with a good fresh coffee at
hand.

Maybe you can share some more experience how you create it, what steps
are necessary to trim the video etc.

I can think of many more such short video tutorials describing features
in the office.

For example many users don't know the concept of styles. So how about a
short video explaining style and to create and use one. Or edit/change
an existing one...

Many many short videos of the same "style", means common intro page
pointing to our project + content video + common finish with further
info regarding the project or something like that.

It's perfect promotion for our project in several ways. We provide
useful tutorials that help our users, we show how easy it can be to join
the project and do something useful, we do some good marketing for our
project in general...

Juergen