incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1][DEV-BUILD]: propose first dev snapshot build for AOO 3.4.1 based on revision 1351633
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 20:18:34 GMT
Am 06/19/2012 01:15 PM, schrieb J├╝rgen Schmidt:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to propose that we prepare the first set of dev snapshots
> for AOO 3.4.1 based on the revision r1351633.
>
> We will start from now on to build and provide a dev snapshot every week
> for testing purposes.
>
> We can include Finnish and British English already because I have update
> both languages ones for testing.
>
> Languages for now: en-US ar cs de en-GB es fi fr gl hu it ja nl ru pt-BR
> zh-CN zh-TW
>
> Further languages can be included and the dead line is still end of June
> as proposed in my initial plan.
>
> I am trying to work on all requests for further languages, please send
> me a reminder if I have forget a language or if I have forgot to send
> you the po files.
>
> The builds will be made available under
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4.1+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots

Great to see progress with new Dev Builds.

I would suggest to reuse the old page (rename it first to get rid of the
version number). Then you don't need always to build up a new page and
the download webpage doesn't need to be updated everytime with a new
link which difference is just the version number.

So, a webpage URL name like this would be better and chances to live
longer are much higher. ;-)

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots

Marcus