incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1][DEV-BUILD]: propose first dev snapshot build for AOO 3.4.1 based on revision 1351633
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 13:19:45 GMT
J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> We can include Finnish and British English already because I have update
> both languages ones for testing.
> Languages for now: en-US ar cs de en-GB es fi fr gl hu it ja nl ru pt-BR
> zh-CN zh-TW

It would be good to add Slovenian too: Martin and Robert already
submitted a full localization, cleared licensing issues and asked
whether a build can be made available (it won't be a 3.4.0 build, but it
will still be useful to them to test their translation). See
http://s.apache.org/mZa for the full details.

Regards,
   Andrea.