incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [RELEASE][3.4.1][DEV-BUILD]: propose first dev snapshot build for AOO 3.4.1 based on revision 1351633
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 11:15:31 GMT
Hi,

I would like to propose that we prepare the first set of dev snapshots
for AOO 3.4.1 based on the revision r1351633.

We will start from now on to build and provide a dev snapshot every week
for testing purposes.

We can include Finnish and British English already because I have update
both languages ones for testing.

Languages for now: en-US ar cs de en-GB es fi fr gl hu it ja nl ru pt-BR
zh-CN zh-TW

Further languages can be included and the dead line is still end of June
as proposed in my initial plan.

I am trying to work on all requests for further languages, please send
me a reminder if I have forget a language or if I have forgot to send
you the po files.

The builds will be made available under
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4.1+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots

Juergen