incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Public query: FixesReady
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 11:13:35 GMT
On 6/19/12 11:22 AM, dongjun zong wrote:
> Greate. Thanks for sharing.

good query but we have to be careful and shouldn't apply these patches
out of the box. Many of them are very old and needs further review.

If you don't understand the patch or the underlying code I think it
won't be a good idea to apply any patch.

Don't get me wrong it's a good idea to work on issues which contains
patches (especially newer ones which contains bug docs and detailed
explanations how to reproduce the problem etc.).

Juergen