incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <>
Subject Re: official logos ???
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2012 22:38:37 GMT
Le jeu. 14 juin 2012 03:18:36 CEST, Graham Lauder <> a écrit :
> Probably the best images available of the orb are at:
> This was Stella's work for the last brand refresh which is where the orb came
> into use.

I don't see any clear direction for the logos.
I've made some tweaking for the download logo. I think we need to be clear and simple, avoid
too much colors and background that could not fit with the rest of the page. See:
Is it ok or not?

Can we still use the refresh set of icons (above)?
Do we intend to have a discussion + proposals/contest + vote for the visual identity of the

View raw message