incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: official logos ???
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 23:05:53 GMT

> Hi Kay,
>
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 08:48:58AM -0700, Kay Schenk wrote:
>>
>> yeah-- I was definitely thinking of extending the /images/AOO_logos
>> to house JUST the logos...
>
> ooo-site/content/images/AOO_logos/svg/OOo_Website_v2_copy.svg is not
> really an svg file, but an svg with a raster image embedded.
>
> Can you upload the original SVG file for this,

well this is all that I found...so sorry. Not being a graphics guru, I
really don't know how to differentiate these things, and well, "gimp"
was happy with it, so...I'll see what I can do. I will contact the designer.

and for the orb as seen
> in ooo-site/content/images/AOO_logos/orb.jpg ? (I had to take it from
> the facebook page, because I didn't find anywhare ;) ).
> This orb is not ooo-site/content/images/AOO_logos/svg/orb.svg

oh boy! you are definitely correct on this one! :(

I should have put this one instead...

http://www.openoffice.org/trademark/symbol_color.png

OK, I'll change this...

The one you have is nice...the designer must have received permission to
create it from the "real" trademarked orb  so perhaps we can track this
down.

> Regards

MzK

"There's no crying in baseball!"
        -- Jimmy Dugan (Tom Hanks), "A League of Their Own"