incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Horrible update
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 12:55:02 GMT
Hi Michael,

we are sorry to hear this, we did a lot of tests in front of the release
and nobody has reported such problems before.

Can you provide a more detailed information what exactly is broken. What
you did or configure before and how it after the update.

What exactly do you mean by "It has ruined the settings on the forms
that I have made using prior versions of OpenOffice"?

Please can you provide more details, test documents etc.?

What do you mean by "It seems to operate poorly overall"?

Please can you provide more details what exactly operates in your
opinion bad?

Kind regards

Juergen