incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Propose to Implement the Loading of TOC and Improve TOC Fidelity with MS Word Binary Document
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 11:21:40 GMT
Hi,

On 12.06.2012 16:20, chengjh wrote:
> The function specification and design are ready for review now..Please
> access  http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Writer/TOC to review the
> FS section "Loading of MS Word TOC=>Binary Format=>Function Specification"
>   and the design section  "Loading of MS Word TOC=>Binary Format=>Design
> Description"..You are welcome to comment...thanks.

I already had a look at the wiki and made some minor changes.

Additionally, I think the we still want to "collect" certain paragraphs as
headings, when we are loading the main content. But, we do not want to update
the read TOC regarding the "collected" headings. Right?
Thus, I propose to remove the sentence "Heading paragraphs collecting step
removal, indicate the step 5 above;". I have already marked this sentence in the
wiki by striking it.
If this is ok, we can completely remove it.

Best regards, Oliver.