incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dwayne Bailey <dwa...@translate.org.za>
Subject Re: About Uyghur Translations
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 09:22:11 GMT
.and we LXDE translation also using pootle and support Uyghur. (http://pootle.lxde.bsnet.se/)LibreOffice
translations also support Uyghur. (https://translations.documentfoundation.org/)

>> yes I have seen this but our local Pootle server is configure slightly
>> different at the moment and several languages are missing. I working on
>> this and improve my skills with Pootle ...
>>
>> I see no problem here, it just a matter of time. I think later this week.
>
> I wasn't able to solve the pootle issue so far. If you can work offline
> with po files directly please let me know.

Hi Jurgen,

You can add new languages on the Admin tab for Pootle.  As first you
need to ensure that Pootle knows about Uyghur.  Then you can add it to
the project.

If you need some more help you can drop into #pootle on freenode

> Juergen
>

>> Juergen
>>
>>> Salam Bilen
>>>
>>> Gheyret T.Kenji
>>>
>>> 2012/06/06

almost 100%. We like to continue translate, and maintenance Uyhur translation. and we like
to translate Help of OpenOffice.

--
Dwayne Bailey
+27 12 460 1095