incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: About Uyghur Translations
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 09:12:41 GMT
.and we LXDE translation also using pootle and support Uyghur. (http://pootle.lxde.bsnet.se/)LibreOffice
translations also support Uyghur. (https://translations.documentfoundation.org/)

> yes I have seen this but our local Pootle server is configure slightly
> different at the moment and several languages are missing. I working on
> this and improve my skills with Pootle ...
>
> I see no problem here, it just a matter of time. I think later this week.

I wasn't able to solve the pootle issue so far. If you can work offline
with po files directly please let me know.

Juergen

> Juergen
>
>> Salam Bilen
>>
>> Gheyret T.Kenji
>>
>> 2012/06/06

almost 100%. We like to continue translate, and maintenance Uyhur translation. and we like
to translate Help of OpenOffice.