incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [RELEASE][3.4.1]: 116680 needs owner
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 08:35:17 GMT
Hi,

I am checking our current planning wiki page for 3.4.1 and have noticed
that issue 116680 needs an owner. It's related to the hunspell update.

Who has time and will take care of this? I think it should be addressed
soon that we can test it long enough.

If no volunteer comes up for 3.4.1 I would remove it for 3.4.1 and we
can address it for 3.5. We should keep in mind that whatever we propose
for future releases we need somebody who work on it. If you are not able
to fix it on your own, try people to convince from your proposal, idea,
feature or whatever.

That has noting todo with this specific issue,it is of course important
to become addressed. But the work have to be done!!

Juergen