incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [HEADS UP] Re: OpenOffice.org mirror administrators need information and help
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 10:05:14 GMT
Hi,

On 11.06.2012 17:58, Regina Henschel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> perhaps you have not noticed the several mails from Carsten Otto or the issue
> 119500. He is administrator of the OpenOffice.org mirror rwth-aachen and begs us
> strongly for information.
>
> I don't know answers, but those here, who know about mirroring, please react.

Unfortunately, I can not help.
But I second Regina's and Carsten Otto's original request about corresponding
information. There are already some threads [1], [2] and [3] regarding this.

[1] http://ooo-dev.markmail.org/thread/wgyhp4z37zyaggmx
[2] http://ooo-dev.markmail.org/thread/hxkvqppxa64edph6
[3] http://ooo-dev.markmail.org/thread/kcfra46timevl6ak

Thanks in advance.