incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Mirrors [Was: Re: [otto@informatik.rwth-aachen.de: [postmaster@informatik.rwth-aachen.de: Benachrichtigung über den Übermittlungsstatus]]
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 09:58:20 GMT
Hi Carsten Otto,

On 07.06.2012 20:38, Carsten Otto wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 11:22:18AM -0400, Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:
>> Exclamation marks aside, this issue ought to be corrected and probably
>> could be done expeditiously, though not by me. Tora is no longer
>> associated with AOO, as far as I know, and if he is, the @oo.org is
>> probably not operational. I'm fairly sure we do have the mirror
>> information laid out for all to adopt—?
>
> More than a week has passed now, we still did not get any information.
> Who is responsible?

For me it looks like that the project - Apache OpenOffice (incubating), formerly
OpenOffice.org - has lost the people and/or the knowlegde about the stuff you
are requesting.

Unfortunately, I can not help you as I have no knowlegde about this.
May be you or others can help to reestablish the needed information and
infrastructure.

Best regards, Oliver.