incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject official logos ???
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 20:58:21 GMT
I'm starting to do some work on the "Distributor FAQ" (up soonish on the
wiki for comments) and have come to a bit of an issue with regard to the
actual display and download areas of our "official" logos. (If this has
been discussed before, please excuse me here.)

On the website, the "official" logo is here:

http://www.openoffice.org/marketing/art/galleries/logos/

However, we are no longer using this, yet I think it's still considered
an "official" logo.

We have a  reference to the new "Get It Here"
on our Trademarks page

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/trademarks.html

which references the "project" directory
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/images/get-it-here/en.png

So, two questions...

-- should any logos that we currently use on
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.x+-+Logo+Explorations

be moved to the project images area as well.

I'm thinking only of the one we currently use on the web server, and
maybe the older one as well.

-- do we want to change

http://www.openoffice.org/marketing/art/galleries/logos/

only the logos that are *in* the project images area.

Thanks.
MzK

"There's no crying in baseball!"
        -- Jimmy Dugan (Tom Hanks), "A League of Their Own"