incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [UPDATE SERVICE] OOo 3.3 update service - next steps
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 15:21:41 GMT
Hi,

> [snip]

>>> I just checked the traffic, I think we could add other countries by
>>> now, at least from an infrastructure perspective.
>>>
>>> For example we could add US, that is the fourth country by daily visits.
>>>

>> Ok, I will add en-US tomorrow morning 10:00 (GMT+2).
>>

> I was a little bit late - I was caught by some hacking to solve issues.
>
> OOo 3.3 Update Service is now active for:
> - Italian since Tuesday 10:00 (GMT+2)
> - Spanish and Japanese since Thurday 10:00 (GMT+2)
> - English (US) since Friday 11:00 (GMT+2)

We are in a good shape with our OOo 3.3 update service.

Thus, I will add tomorrow morning 09:30 (GMT+2)
- Chinese (simplified) with download page http://www.openoffice.org/download
- Chinese (traditional) with http://www.openoffice.org/download
- Dutch with http://www.openoffice.org/nl/downloaden.html
- French with http://www.openoffice.org/fr/Telecharger/
- German with http://www.openoffice.org/download
I will do so, if nobody raises any objections.

I am proposing to add the remaining languages on Thursday morning 09:30 (GMT+2).
These are:
- Arabic
- Czech
- Galician
- Hungarian
- Portuguese (Brazilian)

If there are any localized download pages for the above languages, please let me
know - I can then update the corresponding information.

Best regards, Oliver.