incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Herbert Duerr <>
Subject Re: [Request] [Bugzilla] Please help me adding into qa-team or related to have permission in BugZilla
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 10:25:43 GMT

our bugzilla grants many rights by default with two major exceptions:
can-confirm is needed for confirming an issue as reproducible
edit-bugs is needed for setting the status of an issue to resolved

Answering the calls for increased rights in bugzilla I looked through
all the applicants and browsed through their contributions. For a
third-party review here are the relevant links:

Bin Guo <>
Liu Ping <>
Xiao Ting Xiao <>
Du Jing <>
Linyi Li <>
Kevin Grignon <>

I don't want to offend anyone and I remember the recent discussion for
increased leniency on fast-tracking contributors, but at least for two
applicants a bugzilla-query found nothing, so I am a bit hesitant to
elevate their priviledges.

I'd be happy to change my conservative mind if there is consensus to do
so. What is the general opinion on that topic?

Other than that I want to mention that there we already have an
automatism in bugzilla. All committers that log in via their
mail address automatically get edit-bug rights.

View raw message