incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: First Year Anniversary - party CD
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2012 12:20:10 GMT
On 08/06/2012 K M wrote:
> Do you need anyone to update any of the social media outlets? I'm a
> creative copy writer with a bit of a technical background. If I can
> be of assistance, I would be happy to. Please let me know.

Thanks! There are a lot of occasions where this project could benefit
from the help of someone who is into copywriting.

For example, these would include, depending on how much you know about
OpenOffice:
- Helping with the tri-fold brochure about OpenOffice that Drew is
working on for the First Year CD
- Reviewing and disseminating blog posts/articles about the first  year
anniversary
- Improving the contents of http://www.openoffice.org/why/ (which has
recently been refreshed in appearance but not in contents yet)

The best mailing list for this kind of activities would be
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-marketing/
but most topics at the moment are discussed here on ooo-dev too.

Regards,
   Andrea.