incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Fernand Vanrie <...@pmgroup.be>
Subject Re: <brutal solved> MySQL native Connector not working on fresh 3.4 install
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 16:25:01 GMT
all,
A bit brutal and drastic solution, but it works, i copied the user
aplication data from L0 3.6 (where the Native connector is working) over
the user aplication data from OO 3.4.
Now the connector works fine ?

please can someone tell me what peace of application data we are missing
in a fresh install ?

Thanks

Fernand