incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [UPDATE SERVICE] OOo 3.3 update service - next steps
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 13:39:25 GMT
Hi,

from what we have experienced so far from the "first phase" of the OOo 3.3
update service it makes sense to me to have the full OOo 3.3 update service
working at the end of this week.

As we would like to direct our users to a localized download page, if possible,
I want to put our attention on the "planned" download pages.
Rob already started a similar thread - namely "Audit of NL home pages" [1], but
I am not sure, if the one or the other already took action.

Please provide feedback regarding to which page the OOo 3.3 update functionality
should direct the user for these languages.

Arabic -> ?

Chinese (simplified) -> ?

Chinese (traditional) -> ?

Czech -> ?

Dutch -> http://www.openoffice.org/nl/downloaden.html

English (US) -> http://www.openoffice.org/download

French -> http://www.openoffice.org/fr/Telecharger/

Galician -> ?

German -> ?

Hungarian -> ?

Italian -> http://openoffice.org/it/download

Japanese -> http://www.openoffice.org/ja/download/

Portuguese (Brazilian) -> ?

Russian -> http://www.openoffice.org/ru/about-downloads.html

Spanish -> http://www.openoffice.org/es/descargar/

[1] http://ooo-dev.markmail.org/thread/7ydafrdrqxpctsy3

Thanks in advance for your help, Oliver.