incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Herbert Duerr <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE][​AOO3.4.1] merging fixes from trunk into branch AOO34
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 12:10:00 GMT
>> I am volunteering to merge all fixes from trunk into branch AOO34
>> [...]
> almost done.

May I suggest to use a different commit message than
   issueid - merge fix from trunk into branch AOO34
I think re-using the original commit message would be more informative.

> Herbert: Can you have a look at issues 118877 and 118925?

I already have them on my radar, but thanks anyway.

Oliver: Speaking of unapplied patches could you review the issues with
unresolved Writer patches? As a little thank you for your service here
is the query: http://s.apache.org/kX which results in 67 issues.

Herbert