incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: About Uyghur Translations
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 08:11:08 GMT
On 6/6/12 9:51 AM, Gheyret Tohti wrote:
> Hi
> Juergen,
> Pootle 2.16 already translated to Uyghur and support Uyghur. please look at http://pootle.locamotion.org/
.and we LXDE translation also using pootle and support Uyghur. (http://pootle.lxde.bsnet.se/)LibreOffice
translations also support Uyghur. (https://translations.documentfoundation.org/)

yes I have seen this but our local Pootle server is configure slightly
different at the moment and several languages are missing. I working on
this and improve my skills with Pootle ...

I see no problem here, it just a matter of time. I think later this week.

Juergen

> Salam Bilen
>
> Gheyret T.Kenji
>
> 2012/06/06

100%. We like to continue translate, and maintenance Uyhur translation. and we like to translate
Help of OpenOffice.