incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: The reason I removed the program called Open Office 3.4
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 07:35:28 GMT
On 6/6/12 4:17 AM, Shenfeng Liu wrote:
> As I remember, it is the 2nd customer complaint we got on this issue. And
> some of us (e.g. Jihui) has confirmed it. If that's the case, my question
> is do we have a defect id to trace it? If no, let's create one. And I will
> suggest it as 3.4.1 must fix.

an issue is good but we should be careful and should define a potential
new default in detail. How exactly we want define the new default,
having 2 complaints is not much compared to thousand of Windows users.

I don't say that we shouldn't change it but we should be clear of what
we are doing. We can't change things every time when 1 single person
don't like the default.

Juergen