incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>
Subject Re: The reason I removed the program called Open Office 3.4
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 00:55:36 GMT
Now that would be hilarious if that were the problem. Well, I am not
calling him back to ask him what file extension, I spent about an hour
chatting with him. I do not have time for a repeat.

> It seems that Windows 7 Wordpad will also open for an ODT file if no Microsoft Office
or *Office[.org] application has claimed the default.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php