incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Herbert Duerr <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [BUILD] There is a build break on Mac OS X 10.5.8
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 08:40:51 GMT
Hi Chao Huang,

You wrote:
> The line end flag is "0x0D 0x0A" in original file "main/sal/util/makefile.mk",
> which is a windows style. It should be a unix style like "0x0A".

This reminds me of http://markmail.org/thread/hgatguvxj5qdncyz where a
very similar problem occured: Zhe Liu had checked out under TortoiseSVN
which has CRLF as eol-style but build using cygwin which seems to expect
a CR-only eol-style.

> What make me confused is that it only lead to build break on MacOSX 10.5.8.

As seen above the problem also happens on windows.
I wonder which Mac SVN client would use CRLF. How did you check out
these sources?

Herbert